The Mission of Amador County is to provide leadership, accountability, and fiscal integrity to maintain a high quality of life for all our citizens.
It is the vision of Amador County to allow the elected Board, Commissions, appointed advisory committees, and departments to focus on their services through the following values:
- Amador County understands the importance of professional ethical standards and is dedicated to providing high quality services in a courteous and timely manner.
- Amador County strives to ensure the safety of our citizens and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Amador County strives to maintain an economical structure to ensure cost effective services.
- Amador County believes in working together through cooperation, partnership, and innovative means to resolve issues and provide services to our citizens.
- Amador County understands the need for protecting our environment, agricultural, historical, and open space areas.