RCRC’s 2017 Annual Meeting will be held September 27-29 at the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel in El Dorado County. This year’s program will feature experts discussing a wide range of topics of interest to rural counties, including:
- Daylight Saving – It’s Time for the Discussion
- The Opioid Crisis in California’s Rural Counties
- A Rural Way of Life – Healthy of Harmful?
- Unfairly Labeled? The Debate over Intergenerational Dynamics
- Emergency Preparedness and Recovery – Lessons Learned from the Oroville Spillway Disaster